By Munther Younes,Makda Weatherspoon,Maha Saliba Foster
‘Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part One) bargains a groundbreaking advent to Arabic because it is written and spoken by means of local audio system. It combines a revolutionary and rigorous grounding in sleek usual Arabic (MSA) – the shape hired for analyzing, writing and formal conversing – with an leading edge integration of the spoken Levantine style utilized in daily occasions in Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Palestine. Introducing the 2 at the same time ‘Arabiyyat al Naas (Part One) makes use of each one in its right context: Levantine for conversations and MSA for examining and writing actions. during this manner, the direction successfully prepares scholars for the sensible realities of studying and "living" Arabic today.
- 21 theme-based devices protecting all of the center themes anticipated in a first-year Arabic direction, similar to international locations, outfits, shades, relations and professions
- a large diversity of stimulating actions and workouts fostering lively engagement with the direction and the improvement of comprehension and communique skills
- comprehensively covers the five Cs: verbal exchange, tradition, connections, comparisons and communities
- a loose DVD filmed on place in Jordan, proposing over forty video clips and incorporating a wide selection of exciting and sensible scenarios
- a loose better half web site (www.routledge.com/cw/younes) supplying a wealth of extra teacher and pupil assets, together with a teacher’s advisor, an creation to the letters and sounds of Arabic (with audiovisual reduction and writing demonstrations), audio recordings of songs and listening passages, movies, pattern exams, a solution key and language games
- clear reasons of grammatical constructions and ideas as they happen within the interpreting and listening fabrics to inspire innovative studying and energetic interplay with the text
- a basic and colourful complete color textual content layout, richly illustrated all through with over 2 hundred illustrations and photographs
- songs with easy lyrics tied to the subjects of the path to assist boost vocabulary acquisition and figuring out of uncomplicated grammatical structures.
Written via a dynamic writer crew and confirmed over a few years at Cornell collage, ‘Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part One) should be an important source for college kids starting to study Arabic. whereas essentially designed for school room use, the accessibility of the direction and site additionally renders it hugely compatible for self sufficient study.
This quantity is the 1st in a thrilling three-part sequence of Arabic textbooks which jointly supply a whole three-year undergraduate language program.
Read Online or Download Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part One): An Introductory Course in Arabic PDF
Best foreign languages books
Fachbuch aus dem Jahr 2007 im Fachbereich Englisch - Pädagogik, Didaktik, Sprachwissenschaft, observe: 1. zero, , Veranstaltung: Lehrprobe / Referat im Fachseminar, 22 Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Immer wieder wird über den Sinn des Grammatikunterrichts bei der Fremdsprachenvermittlung diskutiert.
Do you need an Intermediate New testomony Greek textbook that: (1) starts off with these subject matters that may so much dramatically bring up your mastery of NT Greek (i. e. moods, sentences and clauses), but permits issues to be studied in any order; (2) presents a number of examples of each form of development; (3) comprises workouts and solutions; (4) enables you to observe your new wisdom to passages from the hot testomony chosen to demonstrate the grammar and syntax that you've simply realized [there are questions, solutions and notes that conceal forty-one complete chapters of the recent testomony from which to choose]; (5) contains a finished assurance of grammar and syntax enough manage to act as a reference grammar, whereas even as indicating that are the structures chanced on extra usually within the New testomony?
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2014 im Fachbereich Romanistik - Italienische u. Sardische Sprache, Literatur, Landeskunde, notice: 1,3, Freie Universität Berlin (Romanische Philologie), Veranstaltung: Renaissance und Barock in der Romania, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Die Renaissance gilt bis heute als Zeit des Umbruchs, der erneuten Rezeption antiker Schriften sowie der Erfindung und Entdeckungen, die um die zweite Hälfte des 14.
Rather than memorizing vocabulary phrases, paintings your approach via an exact well-written novel. Even rookies can keep on with alongside as every one person English paragraph is paired with the corresponding French paragraph. It will not be a simple venture, yet you are going to examine much
- Agatha Christie, Woman of Mystery - With Audio Level 2 Oxford Bookworms Library: 700 Headwords
- Geirfa Groeg (Welsh Edition)
- Russian Ordafordi (Icelandic Edition)
- Kreatives Schreiben zu Bildern der literaturgeschichtlichen Epochen (German Edition)
- Fremdsprachenlernen im höheren Erwachsenenalter (German Edition)
- Der Staatslenker (‚rector rei publicae’) in Ciceros „De re publica“ (German Edition)
Additional info for Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part One): An Introductory Course in Arabic
Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part One): An Introductory Course in Arabic by Munther Younes,Makda Weatherspoon,Maha Saliba Foster