By Kevin L. Lyons
*Complimentary eco-friendly Readiness consultant (Various Calculators to evaluate your eco-friendly readiness point and different helpful fabrics) re on hand for download.
* Plans for supporting any association that develops eco-friendly offer chains.
* Case experiences that convey how company and governments have long past green.
* utilizing climate facts to plot for disruptions within the provide chain.
Read Online or Download A Roadmap to Green Supply Chains: Using Supply Chain Archaeology and Big Data Analytics PDF
Best environmental technology & engineering books
In contrast to many present books on toxicology that conceal both toxicity of a selected substance or toxicity of chemical substances on specific organ structures, Toxicological chance overview of chemical compounds: a realistic advisor lays out the main actions of undertaking a toxicological threat evaluate, together with foreign techniques and techniques for the chance evaluation of chemical compounds.
Explains the basic thought and arithmetic of water and wastewater remedy techniques by means of conscientiously explaining either the underlying conception and the underlying arithmetic, this article allows readers to totally take hold of the basics of actual and chemical remedy approaches for water and wastewater.
This booklet addresses these inquisitive about examine or R&D. It introduces the rules of eco-innovation and the significance of the effect in their task. This subject is taken into account within the context of typical and electronic ecosystems powered via clever assistants (technology). bankruptcy 1 positions the innovation as a technique and component to ecosystems together with study, corporations, know-how (digitalecosystems) and surroundings.
Lifeline earthquake engineering is the applying of all appropriate wisdom and talent to supply economically possible engineering safeguards for severe structures similar to power, transportation, water, energy, communications, and so forth. common fuel and oil pipelines, water and sewage traces, oil and fuel garage amenities, tunnels, strength, voice and information conversation traces and gear are a number of the well-known examples during this really new niche which has attracted an ever-increasing variety of researchers some time past few years.
- Modernization and Urban Water Governance: Organizational Change and Sustainability in Europe (Palgrave Studies in Water Governance: Policy and Practice)
- Cloud Multi-phase Processes and High Alpine Air and Snow Chemistry: Ground-based Cloud Experiments and Pollutant Deposition in the High Alps (Transport ... of Pollutants in the Troposphere)
- Environmental Risk Management (Business and the Environment Practitioner Series)
- Building Global Resilience in the Aftermath of Sustainable Development: Planet, People and Politics (Palgrave Studies in Environmental Policy and Regulation)
- Land and Disaster Management Strategies in Asia
Additional info for A Roadmap to Green Supply Chains: Using Supply Chain Archaeology and Big Data Analytics
A Roadmap to Green Supply Chains: Using Supply Chain Archaeology and Big Data Analytics by Kevin L. Lyons